Thursday, October 24, 2013

My best friend ever.





I don’t want words to express….
I don’t need tears to shed……
I don’t need to ask for a smile…..
Or a hand to hold me…..
All I need is
To be your friend, forever!

Beautiful words on friendship... 
My dearest friend has been a a source of support, fun and a shoulder to cry on. We both had similar wavelength, be it music, sports or books. I remember we both had learned cycling after the age of 40!!!!! I cherish the time we spent playing badminton with other friends of ours.

Imagining wildest situation and laughing over it was a good refreshing medicine for us!!! Both of us enjoyed a good joke with heartiest laugh and we were known for our laughter. 

I am reminded of the times we spent together and I feel grateful that I have a marvelous friend. Though we are separated by distance we are just a phone call away. Thank you Lord, for giving me such a wonderful friend and all the memorable moments we had together.  

It was her birthday and I wanted to make a special card for her. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...