I am so happy to share with you my first post as Die Cuts and More design team member.
Have you checked the new range stencils by DCAM?.The quality of stencils are so good and the designs are fantastic! The 2-step stencils are so amazing that you can create innumerable combinations with the designs.
Here I am sharing with you few projects I made with the stencils.
1. Cubicles - 2 step stencil
Here is a video on how I created the background with 2 - step stencil
- Since the BG is colorful I wanted to keep the stamped image and embellishments in neutral color.
- Stamped the images from Peony Bouquet on vellum and heat set it with Gold embossing powder and fussy cut them
- Added few die cuts and tucked a burlap twine behind the image.
- Finished off with clear sequins from my DT kit.
- The stencil is so beautiful that I went ahead and made another card.
- Here I used grey as main color and on the second stencil, I used Picked Raspberry DI.
- I colored the stamped image with Zig color brush pens.
- I splattered the BG with DI and black acrylic paint.
- Stamped and heat embossed the sentiment and embellished with clear droplets from my DT kit and a burlap twine tucked under the stamped image.
2. Floral Delight
- I stencilled the images on white CS and trimmed it.
- I adhered it on to a black card stock with foam tape.
- Added black and white dots with Nuvo Crystal drops.
Hope you are enjoying our blog hop and a chance to win exciting prizes.
Blog Hop list
All you have to do is make sure to hop along and comment on each DT members blog post as well as the DCAM blog post. Follow our Facebook Group for an extra chance to win, please make sure to leave a comment there as well so we know you are there. Blog hop ends October 18 at Midnight EST. Winner's will be announced on October 19.
Thank you so much for hopping along with us and have a great day. Please follow DCAM and the team on various social media platforms.
|Crystal Clear Sequins