Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Pop it up with foam

Hello,

I am sharing today a birthday card I made recently. I have used Graphic 45 pattern papers.


I cut an oval frame and popped it up with foam tape. I layered the oval window with pattern paper and added few fussy cut flowers. I added foam tape below the fussy cut images to give a dimensional effect. 



I added my handmade flowers and die cuts on the panel. I added few crystal drops inside the oval panel too.


I layered the inner panel with pattern paper and made a small corner pocket for message tag. 

Hope you like my card which is my DT Inspiration for Southern Girls Challenge. The challenge for this month is 'Pop it up with foam'. 

Thank you for stopping by. Till next time - Happy Crafting!!

Gayatri


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...