Sunday, March 1, 2020

Tri fold Folio

Hello there,

Here I am with an inspiration for the Mini Album Makers Challenge. I have made a trifold Folio using the Graphic 45 - 'Floral Shoppe' collection.


The folio measures 9" x 5" and the spine is 1" wide. I think I should have made the spine a bit wider say 1.5" because by the time I added the photo mats and journaling tags it became a bit bulky. 

I have used the Graphic45 Floral Shoppe paper pack. I was stocking this for quite some time reluctant to use it. It is such a gorgeous paper collection.



For the cover, I decorated with fussy cut flowers and a sticker from the sticker sheet. I added a few clear drops too. 


For closure, I used an elastic band and added a charm from my stash. 

The folio has waterfall flaps and pockets for tags and photo mats. Here are a few pictures.






Here is a walkthrough of the folio



Hope you liked my folio. Do check out the amazing projects by our DT members at Mini Album Makers Challenge.  and join us with your creations for this month's challenge.  

Thank you for stopping by. Till next time - Happy crafting!

Gayatri

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, using one of my favorite paper packs! Love all the interactive bits inside also! Best, Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful Journal! I love the colourful papers and the design is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely colourful springtime album.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...