Saturday, June 10, 2017

Basket of love.

Hello everyone,

Today I am sharing my inspirational card using Conie Fong's Molly's Basket of Love. I colored the image with Copic markers. I layered the card with some scrap pattern paper from my stash and added few handmade paper flowers. I added few Diamond Gems from Marianne Design.

Here are few pictures





  •  You can buy the digi stamp here. Do check out the amazing new releases too. 

Hope you liked my card. We have an FB challenge for the month of June - 'Summer Colors'. You would have noticed I have used more of yellow, orange, blue. So participate and win prizes.

See you next time with more inspiration. Till then
Happy Craftin'




Gayatri

2 comments:

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...