Thursday, June 21, 2018

DT project for ConieFong

Hello there,

I am back with another ConieFong image for my DT inpirational post. For today, I have chosen the 'Baby Ellie' image.


I colored the image with Copics. I used the image on the cover of a baby alum. I have used Peek a Boo (boy) papers from Kaisecraft. I embellished the cover with few of my handmade flowers..





You can buy the image at Conie Fong's Etsy store: Baby Ellie

Thank you for stopping by. Do leave your lovely comments below. They mean a lot to me.

Till next time - Happy Crafting!!

Gayatri

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation Gayatri! Love the bright colors and your coloring is fabulous. Thanks so much for being part of Conie Fong DT. We love having you. Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...