Thursday, October 4, 2018

Christmas easel card.

Hi there,

Here I am, with an easel card made with Die'sire die set from Crafter's Companion. This is my DT inspiration post for Conie Fong.
 I have used the digi image from Conie Fong - Noelle's Gift. You can buy the image from her Etsy shop here

I colored the image with copics and fussy cut it.


I prepared the card base using Die'sire die set 'Swirls Easel'.  I added the sentiment and a small flower embellishment on the inner panel and my card was ready. 

Here are the pictures of the card:





Hope you liked my card.  Till next time - Happy Crafting!

Gayatri 


Linking this to the following Challenges:


9 comments:

  1. Stunning creation Gayatri! I love your card! So bright and cheerful! Great colors and fabulous coloring. Thanks for sharing it with us. Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gloria. I absolutely enjoyed coloring the cute image. Hugs.

      Delete
  2. Oh what a beautifully coloured image and lovely design. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.Annette DT forhttp://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely project, thank you for joining us at Classic Design Team Open Challenge Blog
    Good Luck
    Carla DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! an incredible article dude. Thank you However I'm experiencing subject with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting an identical rss drawback? Anybody who is aware of kindly respond. Thnkx slots for real money

    ReplyDelete

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...