Thursday, November 8, 2018

DT post for ScrapMir - Vintage style scrapbook album

Hello there,

Today I am sharing a vintage style scrapbook album I have created as DT for Scrapmir.

I have made a Photo folio mini album measuring 7.5"x 5.75", using the 'Time to Dream' Paper. This is perfect for vintage based creation.
I have used the coordinating die cuts and chipboard pieces to embellish the mini album.
Here are some pictures of the album. I have a flip through of the album and a tutorial of the album at the end.











Flip through of the album




Tutorial



Hope you liked my project. Thank you for stopping by. Till next time - Happy crafting!!

Products used:


          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...