Friday, February 8, 2019

Explosion box for Valentine's day.

Hello,

Here I am sharing my DT project for ScrapMir for their task 'Sweet Valentine'. I could not post this earlier since I was shifting my residence. Today I found some time to squeeze and write this post.

I have used the gorgeous paper pack 'Beautiful Moments' to create this two layered explosion box. I have used coordinating chipboard pieces and die cuts.

 

Here are the sides of the explosion box...








I have added corner pockets using Heartfelt Creations die - Fleur Borders and Pockets die and added photo mats. I have also fussy cut the journaling tags from the sheet.








On the second layer I have added heart shaped photomat / journaling space. In the centre I have added a chipboard cake and decorated with die cut hearts and handmade flowers.




Hope you liked my project. Thank you for stopping by. Till next time - Happy Crafting!

Paper pack used: Beautiful Moments 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...