Monday, December 16, 2019

Christmas Shaker Ornament

Hello friend,

I recently made a shaker Christmas ornament using star-shaped dies.


I cut several frames of the star die and stuck them to get the depth. I like to use cardstock rather than foam adhesive since they are sticky and the shaker elements tend to get stuck to the foam adhesive. I added the acetate sheet and die cut a pattern paper and added pattern paper at the back too. I added the shaker elements and sealed it.



I fussy cut a few elements from Mintay papers 'Home for Christmas' paper pack. and decorated with a golden ribbon and attached a thread for hanging.


Hope you liked my project. Thank you for stopping by. Till next time - Happy Crafting!


Gayatri


Materials


        Home For Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...