Friday, December 20, 2019

DT Post for Conie Fong

Hello,
Merry Christmas to all!
All of you would be making cards for Christmas and here I am with my DT inspiration card for Conie Fong using her digital image 'Snowy with Poinsettia'. I colored the image with Copic markers and gave shading with Polychromos color pencils. I added a few spots with a white gel pen to give an effect of snow falling.


I layered an A4 size card with pattern paper and decorated it with die cuts using Fantasy border dies and fussy cut elements from Mintay Paper collection - Home for Christmas'. I added a few snowflakes die cuts also. 


Some close up shots for you. I inked lightly and added glitter on the snowflakes.


Hope you liked my card. Till next time - Happy Crafting!!

Gayatri

Digital image: Snowy with Poinsettia


Fantasy Dies used:

  


Linking this to Fantasy Dies Challenge for December:





6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation Gayatri. I love your precious card. Your coloring is so fabulous. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Gloria

    https://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesomeness! thanks for joining the Fantasy Gallery xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Просто невероятная красота! Спасибо за участие в галерее Fantasy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Irina. Hugs. большое спасибо,Ирина

      Delete

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...