Sunday, February 2, 2020

DT Call for Fantasy Dies


Hello,
I am Gayatri from India. I am a homemaker and a proud mother of two boys. I worked as a teacher in a school for a brief period of 5 years. I have been crafting whenever I used to get time when my boys were young. Now that they are grown into men, I am a full-time crafter. I love making cards, scrapbook album, decoupage and coloring. I have tried a bit into mixed media and scrapbook layouts.

I love adding layers and die cuts to my projects. I love the dies from Fantasy Dies, since they are delicate and have beautiful designs. I own a few them and have to say that they cut so well. Just love them.
It would be a dream come true if I get a chance to be part of the Design Team. It will be an opportunity to learn and get inspired by other members and experiment with new ideas.

Here some of my recent projects:







I hope you liked a few of my creations.
 My social links are:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gayatriv
         
Instagram: gayatri_kraqui

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXo236nngYVch_2rGYIkseQ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...