Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Fantasy Dies DT call 2021

 Hello,

It is once again a DT call from Fantasy Dies, which I eagerly wait for every time. 😀
I love the delicate die designs they have and they are also reasonably priced.

 


A brief intro about myself:

I am Gayatri from India, mother and a homemaker. I have been into paper crafting for the past 8 years. I have always loved craftwork but took to it seriously when my kids were grown up and I had plenty of time in hand.

 I am a passionate crafter searching for new ideas to try. I love making album, cards and mixed media projects. I also love creating pop- up cards and interactive cards. 

My style of work is a mixture of shabby chic as well as layered style.  I love embellishing my projects with my handmade flowers. I love making paper as well as foamiran flowers. 

I have been DT member of different crafting teams in the past but only with one team now, which is a Challenge team for Mixed Media.

An opportunity to be part of such a wonderful company and team, will be indeed a great honur and also get inspired by the creativity of others.

Here are some of my recent creations:

 












Link to my my social network:





Thank you for stopping by. 

Gayatri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...