Monday, February 29, 2016

Altenew Feb Challenge.



Here is my take on Altenew's February Challenge.



February Challenge: From Places Abroad - Cyprus








 I used Altenew Peony scrolls stamp. Colored it Zig clean color brushes. Popped the flower with foam tape for a 3D effect.

My attempt at a simple card this time. Hope you like it. :)

Happy crafting !

I am also entering this for 

http://altenewblog.com/2016/02/01/february-challenge-places-abroad-cyprus/



http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/ 


4 comments:

  1. Gayathri Aunty, it's simple and beautiful. Hope that I start doing it someday.Getting inspired everyday with your creative work.A big Thumbs Up. Cheers. Nayala

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Gayathri! So elegant and pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...