Hello crafty friends,
It is indeed a pleasure and an honor to be part blog hop in connection with Mudra's first birthday celebrations. I am proud that I was part of Mudra's launch Design Team. Mudra has come a long way and it is indeed amazing to see the versatility of the stamps brought out by them. The quality of the stamps and the sharp image is at par with any International stamps.
So as part First birthday celebrations, Mudra Stamps has a lot of fun lined up for you all. Participate, follow the rules and stand a chance to win some cool prizes.
- Visit all the designer's blog
hop post and leave them some love.
- After finishing the blog hop,
add your name in the inlinkz in Mudra Blog Hop Post.
To celebrate, Mudra is giving
away a beautiful pack of crafting supplies from Mudra to 1
WINNER, selected from the comments across all of the blogs in the
hop. You have until Wednesday, March 15th at 11:59 PM IST to enter, and
the winners will be announced here on Monday, March 20th.
One Additional Goodie Bag to a
random participant sponsored by The Craft Shop, Chennai.
And the cherry on top of the cake is that few of our designers in the hop also have giveaways. So make sure to check and leave your comments in all the blogs in this blog hop.
If you have come from Pon Malar
, then you are on right track. You can check the complete list from Mudra
Now coming to my inspiration, I have used the 'Stay Magical' stamp set of February release.
1. Shaker card.
- I stamped the rainbow with clouds stamp on the base card and colored it with Copics.
- I used a cloud die cut and used DI, to create cloud effect on the back ground.
- I used an inverted scallop frame die cut for the window.
- Added foam tapes under the frame.
- Used a blue card stock as a layer from which I cut out a window and stamped stars with white Hero Arts Ink.
- Stamped and colored the Unicorn with Copics and fussy cut it.
- Added sequins and assembled the card.
- Stamped the sentiment and added it on the frame.
2. Stamp Highlight
- For this card, I stamped the unicorn images randomly on a white CS, with grey Altenew Ink.
- I stamped the main image and colored it with Copics and fussy cut it.
- I adhered the image with foam tape and added few purple colored sequins.
- I stamped the sentiment and layered it with black CS and adhered it on the panel which I stuck on a white card base.
3. Born to be cute
- For this card I inked top part of a white card stock with different blue inks from Altenew to create a sky. I splattered white gesso on it.
- I layered two cloud die cuts, inked with blue inks.
- I stamped the images and colored them with Copics. Fussy cut the images.
- Adhered the images and added few sequins.
- Stamped the sentiment and layered it with black CS
- I adhered the panel to a black CS.
Your next stop in the hop is here: Kavitha
Hope you liked my cards. Till next time - Happy Crafting!