Tuesday, April 4, 2017

DT member Of Conie Fong

Hello friends,

I am so happy and thrilled to be part of Conie Fong Design Team. Her digital images are cute and unique and you can play coloring them. I came across her images through Kit and Clowder Facebook page and also her page Conie Fong Art & Design Group.

She has challenges every month and you can win free digis. So do check her page and participate in the challenges. You can check her digi stamps at her Etsy shop.


Today I want to share a card I made using one of her stamps - Bouquet Benny.



I have colored the image with Copic markers and the flowers are handmade.







Closer look of the flowers.



Till next time,
Happy Crafting.

Gayatri  


Entering this for the following challenges:

Crafty Friends Challenge # 54 - B is for .... Boy

http://paruscardmakingchallenges.blogspot.in/2017/04/april-challenge.html


7 comments:

  1. Hello... it’s so lovely to see you have shared one of your gorgeous cards with us. Thank you for entering your card into our ‘B is for…’ Challenge. You have coloured the little boy is lovely and also love the shape of your Bow. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]


    ReplyDelete

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...