Friday, March 8, 2019

Pink and Purple Birthday cards

Hello,

Recently I made two birthday cards and the request was one to be pink based and the other purple.

For the purple based card I used Stamperia 'Lilac Flowers'. Such a gorgeous paper pack. I made a tri fold card and embellished the front panel with my handmade foamiran flowers and die cuts.









Tags, Photomat cut from the paper pack. Birthday message foiled with my Minc machine using Deco foil.

Here is the Pink themed card. I used Bob n Betty 'Floral Nymph' paper pack. Gorgeous flowers and beautiful Nymphs and loads of fussy cutting. Again die cuts and my handmade foamiran flowers as embellishments.









Hope you liked my cards. Thank you for stopping by. Till next time - Happy crafting!!!

Gayatri






No comments:

Post a Comment

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...