Friday, September 27, 2019

Bob n Betty DT post featuring 'Caffe Romaza'

Hello,

Today I am sharing an explosion box made using the paper pack - 'Caffe Romaza'

The box measures 4" x 4 ". It is a single layered explosion box. Only two flaps open and the other two are joined to create a corner.


I fussy images from the paper pack and created a cafe scene inside. I used acetate sheet to support these fussy cut images.




I added a pocket on one flap and flip page on the other flap.



I decorated the cover with handmade flowers and fussy cut elements.





Here is a video of the Explosion Box :



Hope you liked my project. Till next time .... Happy Crafting!

Gayatri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...