Thursday, April 16, 2020

Special to Me

Hi!

Today I am sharing a card made using the digital stamp I won at the 'Flower Challenge'. I have used Rachel Vass 'Special to Me' stamp set for today's card.



First I arranged the digital images for a 5 x 7 box in word doc. and printed it grayscale on to watercolor card stock. I have used Arches cold-pressed 300gsm watercolor paper. I then colored the image with Zig color brush pens. I have used different colors since it is spring and nature is a riot with colors.


I colored the background also with gray color and added a splatter of black and white colors. I printed the sentiment on vellum cardstock and folded one end and stuck it on the backside. I trimmed the colored image and layered it with green card stock and then added it to my card base which is 5 x7. I added a few enamel dots to finish the card.


Hope you liked my card. 
Till next time - stay home, stay safe and craft more!
Gayatri

Linking this to the following challenge:

The Flower Challenge #43 'Spring/Autumn'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...