Sunday, August 2, 2020

DT Call for Fantasy Dies

Hello,


 

I am Gayatri, from India. I have a wonderful family and I am a mother to two young men. I have always been fascinated with crafting and artwork. About 6 years back, I stumbled upon quilling and that got me addicted to crafting. A whole new world opened up to me and helped me to unleash my creativity. I am totally passionate about crafting and trying out new techniques. I love making cards and albums. I am currently trying out Mixed Media. One thing that stands out in my projects is my handmade flowers with paper and foamiran, as embellishments.

'Fantasy' has a good and unique collection of dies and chipboards. I am a big fan and have a collection of their dies which I love to use in my projects. 
The Fantasy Design team has always come out with innovative projects. I would love to be part of the Fantasy  Design Team, which will allow me to try new ideas and showcase the products.

My works can be viewed in the following links:

 
I am sharing a few of my recent creations:
























Thank you for letting me share my projects and it would be a pleasure to be part of your Design Team. 

Gayatri


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...