Sunday, July 23, 2017

Tags and tags....

Hello!

Back with more craft work..

I love with Graphic 45 papers and they are so beautiful that it is with a heavy heart that I cut these papers. They are just gorgeous. I love the colors and prints and they are awesome for fussy cutting ( real stress busters!!).

So here are two tags I made using G45 staples - Kraft color tags. There are six in a package and I made two so more to come.... (grin)

For the first tag, I used 'Once upon a Spring Time' pack and few additions form other paper packs also.







For the second tag I used the 'Nature sketchbook' paper pack. This pack is simply gorgeous!!! I added glossy accents on the butterfly and I used foam tape for dimension.








 Hope you liked my creations. Till I see you next time with more - Happy crafting!


Gayatri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...