Friday, July 14, 2017

Cute Snowy

Hello there,

Today I am sharing a card I made with the cute cute Conie Fong image - 'Snowy Delivering Presents'. I used this image as an inspiration for the ongoing July challenge 'Christmas in July'

I colored the image with copic markers and used Polychromos for highlighting at some areas and fussy cut it.


I created the background with Zig color pens on acetate sheet. I adhered the image and layered it with stitched scalloped frame. I layered a white card base with black card stock and G45 pattern paper. I adhered the image and added a ribbon at the bottom. Here are more pictures.




Hope you liked my card. Till next time....

Happy Crafting!


Gayatri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...