Monday, October 16, 2017

DT Inspiration post for Graciellie Design

Hello,

Here I am today, with an inspirational card and blog hop for Graciellie Design. Did you check out the winners of the previous blog hop and stamp release with Unity stamps? If not, hop on right to Gracie's blog and check out if you are a winner.
Now back to my post for today, I have used the 'Sending Kindness' stamp set.




I colored leaves and some of the flowers from the print out with copics and fussy cut them. I have used fall colors - Orange, yellow, green and light brown. I printed the sentiment and die cut it. I die cut one more layer of plain white CS and colored the edges with Olive green copic marker. I cut it into four parts and layered it below the sentiment.


I added the flowers with foam tape for dimension. I love the versatility of this stamps set and is one of my favorites.

Stamp set used:



Hope you liked my card. Hop over to Karen's blog to see her amazing creativity and leave some love on the way.


So that's it for today. Till I see you again with another project - Happy Crafting!!

Gayatri


16 comments:

  1. Just SO beautiful...Fab coloring as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooowwww that's a really beautiful card. Love so much my dear Gayatri. Great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, it should be framed as a forever keepsake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Karen. Even I thought of that and might frame it. Hugs.

      Delete
  4. Wooww it's really beautiful!!Awesome inspiration. Hughs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gayatri, you have outdone yourseld on this beautiful creation. It is stunning and one lucky recipient will be blessed to receive it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, lovely design and colors, Gayatri!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gem! So very beautiful, Gayatri!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW... this is absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...