Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Inspirational post for Scrapmir - 'We are all Brothers'


Hello,
I am back with another project for Scrapmir for their challenge - 'We are all brothers'.

I was reminded of my dog, 'Bushy', whom I lost almost 6 years back. I made an accordion pocket album to treasure some of the special moments we had captured.

I have used the beautiful paper pack 'Gentle Morning' and the chipboard, flair buttons and the die cut sheet for embellishing the album.


The album is 6.5" x 4.5" and has 6 pockets with 6 inserts measuring 5" x 4.25". Here are more pictures of the album and a video of the album at the end. 





My cute boys when we got her ... 




Video walkthrough



Hope you liked my project. Thank you for stopping by. Till next time - Happy Crafting!!

Products used:


https://scrapmir.com.ua/nabor-dvustoronnej-bumagi-30h30sm-ot-scrapmir-gentle-morning-11sht/p-1679.html      

  

2 comments:

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...