Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Trifold baby album

Hello,

This is a late post since I was busy with shifting my house and settling down.
Today I am sharing a trifold album, as my DT project for ScrapMir. This my last DT project for them. I enjoyed creating all the projects with their amazing paper collections. It was really an honor to be part of the Design Team.

So here is my project:



I decorated the front panel with burlap and few scrap pieces from the paper pack. I added a chipboard frame and a tag which can be removed and the baby's picture can be added. I embellished with flair buttons and epoxy stickers. I finally added a few handmade foamiran flowers.






Fussy few images and made a pocket with tags for journalling. 




The album has three folds to hold pictures and tags for journalling. I am sharing a video of the album. 






Hope you liked my project. Do leave some love in the comments below. Till next time 

Happy Crafting!!
Gayatri

Material used:

     



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...