Friday, April 19, 2019

Simple Flowers - DT post for Scrap Mir

Hello,

Today I am sharing two projects I made for ScrapMir using their beautiful Paper pack - 'Simple Flowers'

The first project is a layout using the 8x8 paper pack.




I distressed the edges of my base layer and created texture using Heavy Gesso from Prima and Tim Holtz Harlequin stencil. I created layers with the pattern paper and used the chipboard frames to create a diagonal pattern. 






I printed a quote and used that as the focal image. I used only the doodle flower die cuts that comes in the die cuts pack. I added some flair buttons and enamel dots from my stash.

The second project is a box frame.



I created a box frame with a 12x 12 paper from another paper pack - 'Charming'. 
I used one of the paper from 'Simple Flowers' to line the inside of the frame. 




I printed a sentiment and used the golden chipboard frame to highlight it and stuck it inside. I added foam tape to create dimension. I used the coloured flowers in the die cuts pack to embellish the frame. I stuck a thread at the back and the small box frame was ready as a home decor wall hanging!


Hope you liked my projects. Thank you for stopping by. Till next time - Happy crafting!!

Gayatri

Material used:

Simple Flowers

     




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...