Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Pencil coloring on colored cardstock

Hello,

I have been wanting to try pencil coloring on colored cardstock for a long time. This month's Altenew Challenge inspired me to try on grey colored cardstock. I have used Polychromos from Faber Castell for coloring.

For this card, I have used my all time favorite stamp set from Altenew - 'Magnolias For Her'.


I have used the rough side of the cardstock to get some tooth effect for pencil coloring. I stamped the image Versamark ink and heat embossed with Silver Pearl embossing powder from Ranger. I then colored using the polychromos. The sentiment is from the 'Bejeweled' stamp set. I heat embossed it with white embossing powder. 


To finish it I added a few enamel dots and splatter of white with a
gel pen. I layered the grey card stock with pink cardstock, just peeking out from one side. I then mounted it onto a card base.

Hope you like my card. Till next time - happy crafting and stay safe.

Gayatri





No comments:

Post a Comment

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...