Sunday, June 7, 2020

Molly's Fairy Gift

Hello,

Today I am sharing a card I made using the digital stamp - Molly's Fairy Gift from Conie Fong. This is my DT inspiration project.


I colored the image with Copic makers. I added white dots with a white gel pen for a glittery effect. 


I took an A2 card base and layered it with pattern papers and die cuts. I added the image and decorated the panel with my handmade paper flowers. 


You can find the image here



Dies used: 

    
Lace Ribbon
Heart Patterns


Pearl Threads and Stamens


Linking this to following challenges:







Thank you for stopping by. Till next time - Stay safe and craft more!

Gayatri


3 comments:

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...