Tuesday, June 30, 2020

You are amazing

Hello,

Here is a card made using the stamp set 'Wall Paper Art' from Altenew. I love the big flowers since they are perfect for water coloring.

I stamped the flowers onto watercolor paper with Antique linen distress ink and colored the images with Zig Clean Color brush pens. I cut them with the co ordinating dies.


I took another piece of watercolor paper and created the background and splattered blue and brown colors. I adhered the die cut elements and added a few copper-colored sequins. 



 I stamped the sentiment on a dark blue piece of cardstock with versamark and embossed it with white embossing powder.

I hope you liked my card. Till next time - Happy crafting!

Linking this for the following June Altenew challenge:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...