Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Easel card with drawer

Hello there,

I have a wonderful project to share which I loved doing. It is an easel card with drawer. So what's new in that you might say, many have done this!!
Well It is my first try and I loved the outcome so thought of sharing with you.
You can put trinkets or goodies in the drawer and it will be a 2-in-1 - greetings with a gift. The drawer size is 5" x 5" x1.5".





 I used kraft card stock for the base and layered the pattern papers with black CS. I have used Bob n Betty and Papericious PP , both Indian companies. The flowers are hand made with flower die set from HFC Botanical wings.

Here is one more card that I did. Handmade flowers with the same HFC die.
I am submitting this card for



I love pink color and have used that as the main color and used the rest of the colors also.
My style is a mixture of shabby chic and layered styles.




I am submitting the cards for the following challenge also


Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog


Hope you like my cards. Do drop your wonderful comments. They mean a lot to me.

Till next time,
Happy Crafting
Gayatri




10 comments:

  1. Both versions are spectacular! Love the little trinket box idea with the easel and your finishing details are so much to the overall design! Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the wonderful comments Julie. xx

      Delete
  2. Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! person you are, and so are your creations! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Maya. A big panda hug xx

      Delete
  3. Wow just stunning. Cant choose, love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are gorgeous! Love the colors on the first one!
    Thank you for joining us at The Card Concept!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bright and juicy colors in your card! This is adorable! Thanks for playing along with us over at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much Michele. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...