Thursday, September 21, 2017

DT Inspiration for Conie Fong

Hello!

Here is a card I made with the freebie from Conie Fong at the Kit and Clowder FB group. It is a simple Christmas season card. The stamp is 'Snowman and Birdie Friends'. You can find the stamp here.

 I colored the image with copics and layered it with black Cardstock.


I layered a white card base with pattern papers from G45 and added a red ribbon with bow. I also added a doily die cut. To finish it off added few clear droplets.



 Hope you like my card. Don't forget to leave your comments, they mean a lot to me.

Till next time,
Happy crafting!



Gayatri

1 comment:

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...