Monday, September 11, 2017

DT Inspiration for Conie Fong

Hello,

Today I am sharing an inspirational project for Conie Fong. I used the digi - 'Little Blossom'. You can check the stamp at her Etsy store here → 'Little Blossom'

 I colored the image with copics. and layered with pattern paper from Graphic 45. I added few handmade flowers and pollens to finish off the card.




 Linking this to the following challenge:

Color Inspiration Monthly Link Up 26




Hope you like my card. Till next time

Happy crafting!!



Gayatri

2 comments:

  1. WOW your coloring skills are amazing adorable and the flowers are sooo gorgeous
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...