Wednesday, January 3, 2018

SrapMir DT call


Hello,

Today I want to share a post for my entry to DT call by ScrapMir. ScrapMir is an Ukranian company manufacturing exclusively scrapbook papers and related materials. They have a beautiful collection and it will be a dream come true to work with them. 


Here is their DT call:

The ScrapMir design team is part of your life. 

  • We love our products! Really, really! Not in gratitude for the generous dis-parcels. And because the materials are of high quality, unique design, inspiring and simply CLASSICAL!
  • We not only distribute tasks and MK, we invent, we discuss, we argue, we find common solutions, and if we do not find, then the formidable admin ... oops, this information is only given to the selected designers)
  • We are free designers. Our work is built in such a way that we expand our creative boundaries, plan for months ahead and for any force majeure, the admin will have several publications in stock and he will not make hysterics about overdue work.
  • We are a team of crazy creatives, giggles, serious scrapers and real hard workers, adoring their work.


This will be the 6th DK of our Challenger.
What will it be - depends on you, our future designer)



If you are:

1. You love paper, you are enchanted by its magic rustling and you can not imagine your work without paper - you are our man!) 
2. You have enough time and desire 
- to create 2 (sometimes 3) creative work a month 
- to comment and vote in assignments 
- to participate in discussions on planning the life of the blog 
- to observe the terms of its work schedule. 
3. You can photograph and record video (it is desirable) to adequately present the work.Knowledge of Photoshop or readiness to learn its basics. 
4. Ready to learn, try new things. 
5. You live anywhere in the world) 
- you are our man!)

I am currently a DT member for

Graciellie Design (ending in Jan)
Conie Fong. (ending in Jan)
Southern Girls Challenge Group.

I am a mother of two boys and a stay at home Mom. I started my paper crafting with making quilled cards for my friends and relatives. I later started using die cuts (I love my Sizzix Big Shot) and making layered cards. I love making scrapbook albums. I love playing with pattern papers in my cards and making my own flowers. I try to be perfect in my creations because of which I spend at least two days in planning alone about the layout and color combinations.

I would like to share a few of my creations. 



  •  Created for Graciellie Design using a digi image and PP from Indian company - Bob n Betty



  • A trifold album using PP from Bob n Betty. Fussy cut butterfly from another paper pack.



  • A tag using Graphic 45 papers for which I won a gift hamper from Graphic 45. I love fussy cutting.




  • A box card with handmade flowers.



A hexagonal explosion box using pattern paper by another Indian company - Nakshathra Designz, for which I was DT.



  • An easel card with box, tags for personal messages. 

  • A center stepper card, with fussy cut layering and handmade flowers.


I cannot stop myself from sharing one more creation for Conie Fong


  • My another passion is coloring especially with copic markers.


I will like to share a video of a scrapbook album I made for Nakshathra Designz


My resolution for 2018 is to try my hand in Mixed Media . 

My Social links are:


Happy Crafting!!

Gayatri 

4 comments:

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...