Monday, January 29, 2018

Z- fold Birthday card.

Hi there,

Today I am sharing a Z-fold card. The card size is 8 1/4" x 5 3/4". I checked YouTube for videos on Z fold card and all the cards were A5 size. I wanted to make an A4 one, so I tweaked the measurements.



The card base I used pink card stock and layered it with white card stock and pattern paper from  Bob n Betty - 'Feel Like a Butterfly'. This is one of my favorite paper pack. 
I decorated the central Z fold with handmade peonies and filler flowers. I fussy cut a butterfly and added foam tape under the wings for 3D effect.




I was requested to add a photograph of the recipient. So I added this on inner fold of Z. I printed the sentiment and foiled it with my Minc. I added two tags on the inner panels for writing personal message.


A spread view of the card with the tags. before I added the smalled Z fold I made a tag pocket on the inner panel. 



I made a matching box cover. Since all my cards are dimensional I always make a matching box cover.

Pattern paper used: 

Bob n Betty 

Submitting this for the following challenge:


Hope you liked my card. Till next time - Happy Crafting!!



Gayatri






2 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. The peonies are really beautiful. Thank you for joining the Make My Monday Challenges. All the very best and hope to see you again soon. Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...