Thursday, February 28, 2019

Guest Designer at Papericious

Hi there,

I am so excited to share the news that I am a Guest Designer at Papericious. They brought out two Valentine themed papers in Feb and today I am showcasing the gorgeous 'I Love You' paper pack.
I have 3 projects to share.

Spinner card

Recently Jennifer McGuire had share a spinner card tutorial and I was itching to try it out. I created the base panel and made the spinner heart with cut apart from the paper pack.



 

Here is a video of the spinner card



Shaker card

The second card is a shaker card. I made two heart windows and created the shaker part on the front panel. I added few handmade flowers and die cuts to decorate the front panel. 


The paper pack has cute little cut apart and I had to create something with them. So I made a simple pop up elements on the inside. And added the sentiment from the sheet.





A video of the card


  
Tag

I had scrap papers lying around and I thought that what better way to make use of them than making a tag? I cut a base measuring 3.5” x 5.5” and trimmed the scraps and added a doily scrap too!! I also added few fussy cut elements from the sheets.





Hope you liked mu creations. Thank you for stopping by. Till next time ....

Happy Crafting!!

Gayatri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...