Monday, June 10, 2019

Special Anniversary card

Hi there,


Here is a card I made recently for a wedding anniversary, a gift from kids to their parents. I love interactive cards, So I made a twist and pop up card.

The card measures 6" x 6" and the pop up panels - 3.5" x 2.75". I have used Graphic 45 'Floral Shoppe' pattern paper.


I embellished the front panel with my handmade foamiran and paper flowers. 



Is any project using G45 papers complete without fussy cutting? Lol.... few fussy cut elements on the front panel. I foiled the sentiment on the front with Minc machine. the glare on the gold foil is giving it a dark look. 



On the inner panels, I added messages which were foiled with pink foil. 








Hope you liked my card. Till I see you next time with another project - Happy crafting!!

Gayatri



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...