Thursday, August 29, 2019

Card with Altenew 'Adore You' stamp.

Hi there,

After a long time I am back with coloring, which I enjoy especially with Altenew stamps. So I got my hands on the 'Adore You' stamp set recently, (better late than never 😄) and used it for my card.

I planned to use my Zig color brush pens. so I stamped the image with Archival black ink onto a Canson watercolor paper. I masked and stamped the images.


I offset the panel and layered with mauve color cardstock and mounted it on the card base. The sentiment is from Altenew Oriental Orchid stamp set. I finished off with splatter of black color and few enamel dots.



Hope you liked my card. Linking this card to Altenew August Challenge.





Till next time Happy Crafting!

Gayatri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...