Thursday, August 29, 2019

Card with Dahlia Blossoms

Hi there,

Today I am sharing a card I made with Altenew Dahlia blossoms. I have used Zig colors pens for coloring.
I stamped the image with Archival black ink. I masked the first image and stamped using the smaller flowers stamp. I stamped a few leaves also. After I finished coloring, I colored the background near the image with light grey zig color.





I added a few splatter of black and white paint. I added a few enamel dots too. The sentiment is from Beautiful Day stamp set.
 Linking this to Altenew August monthly Challenge.



Please check the wonderful inspirational post - Altenew Inspiration Challenge Post.

Till next time - Happy Crafting!

Gayatri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...