Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Accordion Album

Hello,

Here I am with another DT inspiration for Mini Album Makers Challenge.

Today I have a simple Accordion or zig-zag fold album. The album measure 5.5 inches x 5.5 inches and I have used Scrapboys 'Flowers Story' paper pack.

I have a pictorial tutorial also on how I created it. Here are a few picture of the album.












How I made it:

  • Take 5 pieces of kraft colored cardstock measuring 11 inches long by 5.5 inches wide. You can have more pieces. It depends on how many pictures your album has to hold.



  • Score on the 11 inches side at 5 1/2 mark and fold. Burnish the folds. Do it for all the pieces. 

  • Stick the flaps of the pages as shown below. the valley of the fold and mountain fold should be facing opposite. 



  • Continue with the rest of the pages.


  • The end flaps should be facing you. Take two pieces of chipboard measuring 5.5" x 5.5". Cover them with pattern paper. 



  • Stick the end flaps to the inside of the chipboard. Now you have the front and back of the album.



  • Decorate the pages as you wish.
Here is a flip through of the album:



Hope you liked my project. Do check the Mini album makers Challenge blog for more inspiration from our DT members and share your projects.

Till next time - stay safe and craft more.

Gayatri 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...