Monday, July 27, 2020

Sally's Christmas Friends - DT post

Hello,

I have a DT Inspiration post for Conie Fong, using the Digi - 'Sally's Christmas Friends'.

I colored the image with Copic markers. I always give a final touch of shading with Polychromos for adding depth.



I prepared a card base 6 " x 6" and layered it with pattern paper from Mintay paper - 'Home for Christmas'. I trimmed the image and layered it with red cardstock. I added a few fussy cut elements from the paper pack and die cuts. 





Hope you liked my card. Till next time - Stay safe and enjoy crafting!

Gayatri

You can find the image here: Sally Christmas Friends


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...