Friday, September 18, 2020

Birthday card with Conie Fong digi.



 Hello,

Here is my DT inspiration card for Conie Fong using the digital image "Sunflower in a pot'. I used the flowers alone and arranged them in Photoshop and added the sentiment. I printed it out and colored with copic markers.



I added few splatters of black color using copic multi liner and some white dots with gel pen. I added some enamel dots to add interest. I layered the image onto black cardstock and added it to top folding card base.







You can find the image here: Sunflower in a Pot bundle


Hope you like my card. Thank you for stopping by.

Gayatri


2 comments:

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...