Thursday, September 17, 2020

Dream .... a mixed media layout

 Hello friends,

Here I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenge based on the September mood board. 




Mood board


The mood board is white, grey, brown with a hint of black and pink. When I saw the color pallet, I was reminded of the beautiful paper from Mintay paper 'Marry Me' paper pack. I coated it with clear gesso and used a picture from Pinterest as my focal point.


I used fussy cut flowers from the same paper pack and my hand made flowers to embellish. Here are some closer pictures. 


 


Here is a video of the whole process:


Hope you liked my project. Till next time - stay safe and keep crafting!

Gayatri.


Linking this to Fantasy Dies September Challenge:


Fantasy Dies used:


 




2 comments:

  1. So cute and beautiful layout! Thank you for joining Fantasy this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Чудеснейшая работа! Благодарим за участие в галерее Fatasy.

    ReplyDelete

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...