Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Whimsical Wonders.... DT post for Conie Fong

Hello,

It is a long time since I colored and my DT post for Conie Fong was long pending. Change of residence, settling down had me occupied and now I am back to my crafting and today I have used one of the images from the set 'Crystal Fairy'. I have used the image without crystals.

I have always loved stories about fairies and goblins. When as a kid, I was always immersed in such whimsical and mystical stories and even used to fantasize meeting them. Dark forests, small fairies with glittering wings and magical dust, making our dreams come true....... I read somewhere "Sometimes we need to survive the reality". How true! So let me get to reality and share how I created my project šŸ˜ƒ

I colored the image with copic markers and used Polychromos pencils for some shading. I lightly gave a background shading with Distress inks.



I created a Mixed Media Layout using the image. I have used Stamperia Papers 'Dream'. I added some stencilling and stamping in the background and used a few layers of papers. I also added a few chipboards embellishments and diecuts. I glued few sequins since a fairy is all glitter and magical. I cut a sentiment from the paper pack and adhered it with foam tape.




I finally added my handmade foamiran flowers and few butterflies which I fussy cut from some of the pattern papers in my stash.



Here is the final layout:




Hope you liked my Layout. Thank you for stopping by. Till next time - Happy Crafting!!


Gayatri




You can find the digital image here

 

Stamperia Paper - Dream


Mudra Chipboards






6 comments:

  1. So beautiful creation with Fantasy look!! ♥
    Thank you so much for playing along with More Than Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Absolutely gorgeous coloring and layout! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...